Color Her Incredible!
What would you do, if a drunk driving crash injured your brain, and:
- your skull broke into 24 pieces?
- doctors predicted you’d remain in a vegetative state if you survived?
- you had to relearn to swallow, talk, see, balance, think, walk, tie your shoes, etc.?
- you had three surgeries to stop seeing double, then one and a half years of vision therapy?
- you could never drive again?
- your short-term memory continued to be frustratingly compromised?
- you were still paying off more than a million dollars in medical bills, nine years after your crash and injuries (and after your insurance paid)?